giovedì 5 agosto 2010
"DIVA-for-Rhino is a sustainable design plug-in for the Rhinoceros - NURBS modeling for Windows application. The plug-in has been developed by Christoph Reinhart, Alstan Jakubiec, Kera Lagios and Jeff Niemasz at the the GSD-Squared research initiative at Harvard University and allows users to carry out a series of performance evaluations of individual buildings and urban landscapes including:
- Radiation Maps (Radiance/GenCumulativeSky)
- Visualizations (Radiance)
- Climate-Based Metrics (Radiance/Daysim)
- Glare Analysis (Radiance/Evalglare)
- LEED IEQ Credit 8.1 Compliance (Radiance)"
Link al sito